Electrical Safety Certificates

Home Owner Certificates

Are you selling or buying a property or just need your electrics to be tested , give us a call today.

CALL NOW – 02476 932 087

Landlord Certificates

Are you a Landlord and need your properties tested. We can provide an Electrical Test Certificate for Your property

CALL NOW – 02476 932 087

Insurance Certificates

Have you been requested by your insurance provider to complete an Electrical safety certificate or does your insurance require you to update yours.

CALL NOW – 02476 932 087

An electrical installation condition report (EICR), or periodic inspection report as they used to be called are often referred to by customers as a Landlord Safety Test or Homebuyers Test.

Do I need an Electrical Condition Report? The simple answer is yes, whether it’s your home, a business or a property you rent out, your electrical installation should always be covered by an in date Electrical Condition Report. Although it’s not a legal requirement to have an Electrical Condition Report many legal documents refer to an Electrical Condition Report as a way of satisfying their requirements- The Electricity at Work Act as one example.

Do you know that if you rent out a property and your tenant is electrocuted due to unsafe electrics then you can be prosecuted? Claiming that you were unaware of the condition of the electrical installation is not a suitable defence by the way. In many areas, the local council will insist on a Condition Report for licencing rental properties.

What about the subject of insurance? Many insurers require an Electrical Condition Report before providing cover, especially where workers or the public are concerned. How would you feel about being taken to court for electrocuting a customer or employee only for your insurer to tell you that you’re not covered and you’ll have to cover the costs?

[bookly-form category_id=”5″ service_id=”3″ hide=”staff_members,date,week_days,time_range”]